Friday, January 29, 2010

Okay, I am ready for some good news....

My week started with a bang -- really -- I was sitting in my car at a red light and got hit in the rear end. It was a young kid and he just misjudged the distance to get around me, so he tried to pass me on the left and slammed into me. My car is totaled but the good news is that no one was hurt! So they say bad things come in threes, I think I should have gotten to three by now, so bring on the good stuff! I am looking forward to a nice weekend with my kids and being thankful that they are okay and safe after the accident. Hope you all enjoy your weekends too.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, dear! I am so glad you are all alright. But beware, often times symptoms do not show up till later. I am proof. Got whiplash from being rear ended, but once healed I though nothing of it. Till years later, then back problems started from damage that they never even thought to x-ray for. They just x-rayed my neck. I am currently looking into changing my major as I am unsure I can physically do the job any longer that I so long to do. I had to wait till I was older to have my life for the betterment of others, now my chance just might be gone thanks to teens racing on the freeway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I am really sorry about your accident. Hope your weekend shapes up to be relaxing and fun!
    Jeanne

    ReplyDelete