Thursday, February 4, 2010

And the good news is....

Yeah, I'm still waiting for the good news -- lol. So the car has been totaled by the insurance company. But don't worry, they are going to give me an enormous $1500 for it! That will buy me a great car. The week has been spent fighting with the insurance company for this great deal. I should have been born rich instead of lucky :)

On the up side of things, I finally found a decent math tutor for my oldest son! I have been searching for the right person ( and the right price) for a few months now. My youngest is going to have off school tomorrow because of the snow so we will be playing all day and that is always fun!

See so I guess there is good news, the best news, my kids and I are not only surviving but still having a great time together. That is what really matters, my guys. We are looking forward to summer vacation so we can all just hang out and do cool family stuff. I can't wait.

I hope all my classmates had a great week! I am looking forward to reading their blogs as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment