Thursday, February 18, 2010

Term papers....

I have had a rough week with the term papers due for my classes. I am sure you guys will appreciate my story of the week. I have been feeling really tired, and just wiped out -- so it is starting to take a toll on my life.

So I get up and call to make my son an appointment for an dental cleaning. That was great except -- I called the vet's office. I call and say "I would like to schedule my son for his 6 month check up and cleaning" -- and they laughed thier butts off at me. So with that little laugh -- I thought I should get my head back in the game.

The week has been much funnier than stressful since then. Sometimes you have to laugh at yourself. Anyway I am back on a positive streak in life. I hope everyone else is doing well in classes.

2 comments:

  1. Oh Dear!
    Yhat is funny! I love it. I am sure that it will all come together! Peer review has been real fun so far...How is the paper going?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many institutions limit access to their online information. Making this information available will be an asset to all.
    Term Paper Writing

    ReplyDelete