Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Another week

Nothing going on this week except my son's birthday. It's hard to believe this huge teenager was once barely five pounds. Time flies by, and you don't know where it goes. As you can tell, I'm feeling very sentimental today. Both my boy's and my birthday come in March. It's kind of a time to remember for me. I look at them and still see my little boys, but they sure have grown up fast.

Anyway, I am happy we are in week 9. I am ready for a little break between terms to get some things done in other parts of my life. I am really nervous about the term papers and the final I have to take. I really think my papers kind of stink. I did my best on them, but I just can't seem to get them up to my usual writing.

I hope everyone else has a great week and does well on their papers and wrap ups for their classes.

No comments:

Post a Comment